Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Right Place Right Time: Optimize Health and Increase Wealth


By LaShaundra Hamberlin

Genesis Pure is an organic nutritional company whose products are formulated by a naturopathic doctor. This company is unique because we have the highest quality products in the marketplace today. The products allow your body to function at an optimal level while doing absolutely no harm. On the business side, you don't have to deliver products to your customers, they arrive straight to their front door. This is a 4 1/2 year old company, so you are investing in a company that's on the ground floor. Financially, you are receiving 70 percent of the companies wealth based on a study that Harvard Business School conducted. It's very common for people to hit Diamond level in this company in just 28 days, which brings in an extra 200,000 a year. This is all because they saw an opportunity, got in at the right time, and began to work this business. This company is going places. It will go on to be a billion dollar global company. Today is your day! You are in the right place at the right time.

Ara's Testimony:
In 2006, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and struggled so much with my weight no matter what I tried it just wouldn't work. So when I saw these products, I said what do I have to lose but a lot of weight? I gave them a try and 43 lbs lighter I feel amazing!!! I am so happy that I gave these products a chance!

For more information, please visit: http://www.genesispure.com/hamberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment