Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Mommy Guilt

Mommy guilt is extremely difficult to handle, let alone get rid of. As a stay-at-work mother of two, I think there are ways of coping with guilt in order to balance work and motherhood. I believe that women put too much pressure on themselves to try to be "super mom." I've realized that I'm a better mom when I take time out of my busy schedule for "mommy time." I believe that it takes a "village to raise a child," and I've learned to ask for help from "my village." I rely on my husband and family to help me balance it all. By allowing them to help, it has made my life easier and more enjoyable. My in-laws are absolutely wonderful and encourage my husband and I to have date nights several times a month. These nights help us relax and we look forward to spending well-deserved adult time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment