Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 10, 2019

In case you missed it..

After much prayer and conversation with my family, I am excited to announce my candidacy for Fulton County Commissioner - District 6.
My father, Dr. Manning Marable, was a longtime professor of public affairs, history, and African American Studies at Columbia University. He founded and directed the Institute for Research in African American Studies, and won the Pulitzer Prize for History for his biography on Malcolm X.
From an early age, my father instilled in me the attitude of prevailing and having a high moral compass. He taught me to serve others, be charitable, honest, and kind. I'm not new to public service. I come from a legacy of service and community.
Now I need your help. Our journey starts today. Join #TeamSojourner with a founding donation of $20.19, $50, $101, $250, $500 or whatever you can give to help us kick off the campaign. https://bit.ly/2I7lBm8
My goal is to bring a fresh perspective and be a beacon of change for the people of Fulton. I have served this community for 15 years, and I am excited for the road ahead.
Click here to join the team today so that we can get to work: https://bit.ly/2I7lBm8
With Love,
Sojourner
Image may contain: 1 person, text

No comments:

Post a Comment