Thanks to an exciting new partnership with the Georgia Public Library Service, Georgia residents can check out the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass for free admission for a family of four.
Where do I get the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass?
- You must visit your local public library to obtain the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass.
- Adults with a valid library card from any branch of a participating public library system throughout the state of Georgia* may access the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass. One pass is available for checkout at each participating branch and may be checked out once per year, per household.
*excluding the Auburn Avenue Research Library in Atlanta
- Check out the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass DVD at your local library. (No self-checkout; DVD must be checked out at the library front desk.) When you return the DVD to your library, you will receive a receipt. Please save this receipt; it is required for Zoo admission. The pass is valid for 7 days from the date of the receipt showing the return of the DVD.
- Present your Zoo Atlanta Family Pass receipt at the Zoo Atlanta front gate for admission.
- Pass is valid for two adults and up to two children; standard general admission will apply to families larger than four. The pass is valid for general admission only and may not be used for fee-based events or programs. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion; may not be redeemed for cash.
- If the DVD is lost or damaged, a $30 replacement fee will be charged by the library system. Overdue fines will be charged for late returns.