Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Megabloks Party was a Perfect Way for Kids to Play and Moms to Mingle


By Kia Morgan Smith, CincoMom.com

I have to do this more often!

I was asked by the fabulous MommyParties and BSM Media to host a Thomas and Friends MegaBloks Party!

MegaBloks, which are those sturdy connecting building blocks that my son absolutely loves, has themed Thomas the Train toys. I was provided with a Thomas at the Races kit. There were 10 party kits, which were boxes that transformed into train stations when turned upside down. Kids can build the racetrack by flipping the container it comes in so that Thomas can ride down the ramp to the finish line! They also gave me a Dieselworks kit which had about 72 pieces and transformed into a station, or more like a train depot.

Read more here.


No comments:

Post a Comment