Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 19, 2011

Tour of Homes for the Holidays (Photos)


My Mother-In-Law, Ernestine invited me on the "Tour of Homes for the Holidays" event last weekend with her church friends. I was thrilled to go, and looked forward to touring 11 church family members homes.

We loaded up the church van at New Mountain Top Baptist Church, located in Winston, GA and headed out to the first of many homes. Each house was decorated beautifully. The Tour of Homes was so much fun to add to the Holidays. Every stop we received not only an eye-full treat, but also something to eat. One sister mentioned that we needed to repent later for the "gluttony of food we ate."



In all, we had a marvelous time. I look forward to gathering with church members next year and touring their homes. Mine may even be on the list!

Happy Holidays!













































1 comment:

  1. This is nice to be able to go into people's houses; I always get so curious what some of my neighbors decorations look like inside (especially with their beautiful decorations outside).

    ReplyDelete