Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stay-At-Work Mom: Jennifer Hudson Is Fabulous!


I Heart Stay-At-Work Mom, Jennifer Hudson. She's fierce, strong, beautiful and can sing! She's been out for awhile and I'm really feeling her style, look and personality. 



Jennifer Hudson will release her second album "I Remember Me" on March 22, but you may have already heard the album's first single "Where You At" which hit the radio on Jan. 24. Take a Listen!





Jennifer Hudson is in Atlanta today promoting her new album and CD. She was interviewed this morning on The Frank and Wanda Show and talked about her new album; which will be released on Tuesday, March 22: 
 

One of my favorite songs on her new CD is "I Got This". Listen to the song and tell me what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment