Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Note to Readers - Blog

Hello!
I started blogging a little over 2 years ago, and I have over 136 posts to date on my site. My blog has created a platform for me to write about issues that are close to my heart. Along the way, I have developed great friendships and wonderful professional opportunities.

As you may have noticed, I recently posted an exciting giveaway and anticipate that I will have many more similar posts such as: product reviews, popular concerts, kids events, contests, community engagement and outreach initiatives, and of course more giveaways. I'm excited about this opportunity and wanted to keep you informed.

I greatly appreciate your support and readership. Please continue to spread the word about Married with Two Boys. Also, please don't hesitate to email me with any questions.

My Sincere Thanks!
Sojourner

Visit my blog Married with Two Boys follow me on Twitter like me on Facebook and connect with me on LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment