It’s tough juggling work, motherhood, and being a wife. When I’m feeling a little stressed I like to get a pedicure. There's just something about soaking my feet in warm warm, relaxing, and opening my eyes to pretty toes.
I think it's important for women to take time out of each day to get centered. Below are several tips to make your day more enjoyable.
- Personalize your space. Make your workspace a place that makes you smile.
- Try to get the annoying things off your to-do list before lunch.
- During lunch, pray, exercise, take a nap (rest), play some tunes, or meditate.
- Add a fountain in your office. The sounds of running water can be soothing.
- Dress up! Wear something that makes you feel and look good!
To help with getting you some "Me Time" and to coincide with Sarah Jessica Parker's new movie,“I Don't Know How She Does It," Eversave.com has partnered with us and Mommy Blogger, Audrey McClelland for a giveaway and blog carnival!
Winner Samantha R. from
Union City, GA!
Enter to win TWO FREE spa manicures or pedicures at The Polish Bar at the Green Tree Day Spa, located outside of Atlanta (so you can enjoy some “Me Time” for yourself and with a friend)!
Must do ALL of the following to enter and win 1 - 3 !
1.LIKE Married with Two Boys on Facebook!
2. Get 5 friends to LIKE Support Table for Two on Facebook. This important campaign promotes breastfeeding and establishing lactation rooms in public places! LIKE Support Table for Two on Facebook !
3. Comment section: Leave the first names of the 5 friends that you asked to LIKE Support Table for Two. Also, leave a comment below on how you treat yourself to “Me Time”? Don't forget to leave your email address as well!
Eversave.com surveyed over 700 moms and 35% percent said they find time for themselves once a month and their preferred way to spend that time is pampering themselves with manicures, pedicures, facials and other spa treatments.
I'd love to hear how you treat yourself to some “Me Time”? Do you stop by
the salon for a haircut or color, book a pedicure, or maybe relax with a massage?
Deadline ends Friday, September 16, 2011 at 1pm. Closed! Learn more about Eversave.com here: http://eversave.com/go/sxP0
Disclosure: I received 1 Save voucher for myself for participating in this blog giveaway and carnival! Thanks Eversave.com!