Finally a line of all natural, affordable, skin and hair care products for ethnic babies and kids will be available in Target and CVS!
CARA B NATURALLY has just launched in Target stores across the country and in early February CARA B NATURALLY will roll out to CVS locations all over the United States.
CARA B NATURALLY coming to a Target & CVS Near You!
Winner of the $25 Target Gift Card!
Jennifer W. from Marietta, GA
Sojourner from Married With Two Boys and CARA B NATURALLY have put together a fun i-spy style contest for readers! Play and Win a $25 Gift Card!
- Follow @CaraBNaturally on Twitter
- Follow @sojournerruth on Twitter
- Check http://www.mycarab.com/target.asp to see if CARA B NATURALLY is sold in a store near you
- Tweet CARA B NATURALLY is in my Target store or CARA B NATURALLY is not in my Target store along with the hashtag #ILoveCaraBNaturally and @sojournerruth
- Entrants that Tweet a pic of a CBN product on the shelves at Target along with #ILoveCaraBNaturally and @sojournerruth will be eligible to win a CARA B NATURALLY T-Shirt and receive an extra entry
A winner will be chosen at random by Sojourner from Married With Two Boys. Deadline to enter this great giveaway is February 14, 2012 at 2 pm. This particular giveaway is only open for U.S. residents.
Founded by Landra Johnson, a mother of two and her sister Kristi Booker, Cara B Naturally is committed to promoting positive images and messages for ethnically diverse children. Cara B Naturally is all about celebrating natural beauty and fostering healthier attitudes about how kids view themselves. From the company mission and all-natural product formulations, to the high customer service standards and charitable giving program - everything at CARA B Natural Products, Inc. is based on the belief that our Children Are Always Beautiful, Naturally™.
Disclaimer: I received a CARA B NATURALLY gift set for writing this post. I believe in these products and love the way it makes my hair and skin look and feel.