$240 Ticket Value!
Visiting Nurse Health Systems has served the Atlanta community for more than 60 years. When the unthinkable happens, Visiting Nurse is there to serve pediatric patients and their families with hospice services at home or at our Hospice Atlanta Center. End-of-life care is provided by our specialized pediatric team for children from newborn to adolescent. Perinatal services are available for expecting parents of unborn children diagnosed with a life-limiting illness. Following the loss of a child, families are offered bereavement support.
Big-To-Do is an opportunity for the community to come together and support pediatric hospice patients and their families. This is the 21st annual Big-To-Do fundraiser, and this year we are excited to announce our new location: Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain Park. For more information about Big-To-Do and ticket reservations please visit or call vnhs.org / 404-215-6010.
Blue Bird Patch
Enjoy Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain Park!
Special thanks for supporting the Big-To-Do!
- $240 ticket value! Big-To-Do supports pediatric hospice patients at home or at the Hospice Atlanta Center. Thanks to community support we serve patients regardless of age, diagnosis or ability to pay.
- Two hour snow tubing 3-5 p.m. or 4-6 p.m.
- Check-in at Memorial Hall for Tubing Vouchers
- Hot Snack and D.J. indoors (3-6 p.m.)
- Snow play area 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Toddler slopes, snow tunnels and play area
- Build a snowman and igloo
- Make s’mores over open fire
- Snowball shooting gallery
- Discovery Stone Mountain Museum
- Free park entrance and parking
1. Like the Big-To-Do on Facebook.
2. Tag Big-To-Do in a Facebook post you create explaining why you are excited for this year’s Big-To-Do at Snow Mountain.
3. Leave one comment on this blog post telling us you liked the Facebook page and copy your Facebook post into your blog comment. Also include your email in the comment to help us communicate with our winner. One entry per person, please.
On February 9th we will pick the winner by random selection. The winner will be contacted no later than 12 p.m. on Friday, February 10th with complete details for receiving Big-To-Do tickets.