The ABC’s of College Planning
A FREE workshop to introduce high school students & their parents to key aspects of the college search process.
Saturday February, 11 2012
Atlanta, GA 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Topics to be covered include:
- The GPA Game: This fun, interactive activity will help you learn how grade point average and other factors impact competitiveness for college admissions
- The College Search & Application Process: This session offers tips on what to consider as you begin your college search & applications
- Preparing for the College Fair: This session will help you maximize your experience at the Atlanta College Fair the following day
- Scholarships & Financial Aid Process: This overview will help you know what to be aware of when going through this important process
- Standardized Test Options: This session will explain test requirements and the two major admission tests, the ACT and the SAT
www.sacac.org look for the link to “Mini Camp College”
Direct link: https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=sacac&formId=67176
Continental breakfast and a light snack will be provided!